Reign of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reign of Fire

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Keywords
Poll
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» >RoF< Reunion
im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:57 pm by >RoF< Sylver

» Church4523 app
im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:36 pm by zZz|Kazekiri87

» SILENTDEATH app
im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:25 am by zZz|Kazekiri87

» You guys seem like a cool clan
im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:43 am by Yashirmare

» To Vulcan
im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:03 pm by ELIT3REDNECK

» Old returning member
im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:29 pm by ThePinky

» clan war?
im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:05 pm by NooNoo

» i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war
im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:06 pm by zZz|Kazekiri87

» No Scrubs League Season 2 Invitation
im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:31 am by zZz|Kazekiri87

im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CoWbOy 2012

CoWbOy 2012

im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested   im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Pinky I need tested I'm on rite now I sent you an ac
Back to top Go down
ThePinky
Admin
ThePinky

PostSubject: Re: im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested   im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:09 pm

thank you kaze. i will take that into consideration. c
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffire.rpg-board.net
zZz|Kazekiri87

PostSubject: Re: im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested   im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:43 pm

Well, what did you say to him? That could be a cause if he didn't like your initial post. 1st impressions are the most important. I think I got lucky when I joined the forums in the blops days. There was a tournament that was about to start and I joined and also co-hosted it. It kinda gave me a full ally list instantly hah.
Back to top Go down
http://zzzcodboclans.webs.com/index.htm
CoWbOy 2012

CoWbOy 2012

PostSubject: Re: im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested   im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:31 am

Oh yeah he kinda dislikes me I don't know why though
Back to top Go down
zZz|Kazekiri87

PostSubject: Re: im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested   im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:29 am

Oh, and I'll add you on mw3, just watch for my request.
Back to top Go down
zZz|Kazekiri87

PostSubject: Re: im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested   im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:29 am

Padiego has all the cookies (MW3 forums reference)

I appreciate the cookie though, I shall consume it and enjoy it. After that I shall sleep because its 1:30AM and I have plans later this morning..
Back to top Go down
CoWbOy 2012

CoWbOy 2012

PostSubject: Re: im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested   im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:25 am

Silent in Ai yes but ID I liked that clan but nobody was there ever but thanks for the review like soviet says you've earned a cookie:P
Back to top Go down
zZz|Kazekiri87

PostSubject: Re: im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested   im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:22 am

Isn't Silent in Ai? I have him added as well. My ign is zZz|Kazekiri, but I will not give out my ally code to anyone due to the hacking. I am 10th prestige legitly and would like to keep it that way. Due to that, I dont play mw3 publically anymore, just private matches.

To Pinky and other leaders, due to his affiliation with ID and my knowledge of that clan, I give my personal recommendation for him to be in your clan. He will be a great member to have.
Back to top Go down
CoWbOy 2012

CoWbOy 2012

PostSubject: Re: im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested   im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:12 am

Yeah I still play with them sometimes especially silent but what's your ign add me
Back to top Go down
zZz|Kazekiri87

PostSubject: Re: im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested   im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:09 am

Yea, it was kinda a joke on the MW3 wii forums on how ID only played about 1 game a month together at one point. I really don't blame people for hardly being on mw3 given the state of it.They are good guys though, did you keep them as allies?

If I am correct, ID is still non hacking yea?
Back to top Go down
CoWbOy 2012

CoWbOy 2012

PostSubject: Re: im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested   im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:06 am

Yes why I just quit the clan because nobody was ever on to lay with me but their cool
Back to top Go down
zZz|Kazekiri87

PostSubject: Re: im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested   im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:02 am

You were in ID? ID as in Immortal Demise? Members included Legit, Sovietcookie, Infinitlag?
Back to top Go down
CoWbOy 2012

CoWbOy 2012

PostSubject: im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested   im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:49 pm

NAME:jack

INGAME NAME:CoWbOy

EMAIL:PRIVATE

CURRENT RANK:59

ALLY CODE:5081-0525-9669

DO YOU HAVE A MIC:no

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN:because this clan is beast

WHEN DO YOU USUALLY PLAY:every day

HAVE YOU BEEN IN A CLAN BEFORE, IF SO WHAT IS THE NAME:ID

DO YOU HAVE SKYPE, IF SO WHATS YOUR USERNAME, IF NOT CAN YOU GET IT:cant get
cant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested   im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im new so add me i sent most of you requests so yeah i need to be tested
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reign of Fire :: Wii-
Jump to: