Reign of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reign of Fire

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Keywords
Poll
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» >RoF< Reunion
i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:57 pm by >RoF< Sylver

» Church4523 app
i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:36 pm by zZz|Kazekiri87

» SILENTDEATH app
i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:25 am by zZz|Kazekiri87

» You guys seem like a cool clan
i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:43 am by Yashirmare

» To Vulcan
i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:03 pm by ELIT3REDNECK

» Old returning member
i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:29 pm by ThePinky

» clan war?
i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:05 pm by NooNoo

» i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war
i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:06 pm by zZz|Kazekiri87

» No Scrubs League Season 2 Invitation
i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:31 am by zZz|Kazekiri87

i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zZz|Kazekiri87

i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war    i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:06 pm

@Cowboy, I was browsing the CoD forums, and found out that the leader of NP4U, Noah correct? Well, he seems to know a ton about coding and copy and paste methods. Why, you ask? Well, he just admitted he codes. Personally, I would stay away from all NP4U members.

http://www.callofduty.com/thread/200435306 <---- Proof, look for NP4UNoahC92
Back to top Go down
http://zzzcodboclans.webs.com/index.htm
zZz|Kazekiri87

PostSubject: Re: i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war    i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:47 pm

zZz|, it's in my name. My clan and this one are allies with each other
Back to top Go down
CoWbOy 2012

CoWbOy 2012

PostSubject: Re: i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war    i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:49 am

What is your clan name???
Back to top Go down
zZz|Kazekiri87

PostSubject: Re: i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war    i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:30 am

You'll be going against my clan at some point, I've talking to Pinky and Andrew about it through facebook.
Back to top Go down
CoWbOy 2012

CoWbOy 2012

PostSubject: Re: i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war    i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:28 am

We could do ID but it would have to be3x3 due to lack of members when they're on
Back to top Go down
zZz|Kazekiri87

PostSubject: Re: i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war    i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:19 am

I'd just thought I would help out the best I can. My clan and this clan are allies with each other in case you didn't know. I can only relay what I was personally told. I have a list of clans that hack, and they are suspected hacks, they are obvious hacks, either admitted or through video evidence. NP4U made that list awhile ago, and they have never done anything to prove me wrong..

On a side note to RoF vets, didn't I investigate UA for you too? found out they they were more or less friends with KrYpT? Just found it interesting..
Back to top Go down
CoWbOy 2012

CoWbOy 2012

PostSubject: Re: i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war    i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:15 am

Noah the leader bans them usually but I can't believe they'd hack
Back to top Go down
zZz|Kazekiri87

PostSubject: Re: i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war    i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:01 am

NP4U has hacking members. Found one the other day who admitted to use UAV and redbox. Other was running godmode...
Back to top Go down
CoWbOy 2012

CoWbOy 2012

PostSubject: Re: i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war    i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:54 pm

guys a great clan would be NP4U they are legit and hardcore i can contact the leader afro
Back to top Go down
ThePinky
Admin
ThePinky

PostSubject: Re: i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war    i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:19 am

yeah i wanna do one soon. maybe just our clan have a war against eachother. would be fun
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffire.rpg-board.net
drewp4200

drewp4200

PostSubject: i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war    i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:33 pm

who is interested in battling another clan i was thinking it would be fun to do so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war    i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i was thinking maybe coming up with a clan vs clan war
Page 1 of 1